The above tour cost does not includes:
1. Any air & train fare
2. Monument fees and Medical services,
3. Guide charges and personal nature things like, table drinks, phone calls, smoking etc.
4. Ponies & Palkies charges.
5. All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other miscellaneous charges which are not shown in the
6. GST 5%
For booking need 70% Advance and Balance 15% before 1 week of Arrival and Final Balance 15% in company account before arrival
1. Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat is subject to the availability.
2. If rooms are not available in the said hotels a similar property will be given as per classification
1. Cancellation within 50 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 10% Retention
2. Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :30 % retention
3. Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation : 50% retention
4. Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation : 100% retention
CARRY ADEQUATE WARM CLOTHING INCLUDING JACKET, SWEATER, WOOLEN SOCKS, COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES, THERMAL UNDERWEARS, MEDICINES, RAIN COAT AND TORCH
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:-
• Accommodation & Heli fares are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
• Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel & Helicopter’s policy.
• Helicopter timing is not same day return compulsory, it may be next day return. (In return next day case, guest have to book tent accommodation directly at panjtarni)
• The above rates are net & non commissionable and GST is extra 5% on total cost
• Children below 13 years of age and adults above 74 years are not allowed for this yatra.
• Passengers are requested to report at the departure heliport one hour before the notified departure time of the flight or at Reporting Time mentioned in the PTD. Passengers reporting beyond these timings shall be treated as “NO SHOW” passengers and the Operator reserves the right to allot the seat to other passengers.
• For All Yatri shall need to furnish a Compulsory Health Certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
• Helicopter Fares are subject to change / any change in the package subject to natural calamity or any subject to enforce is to be paid by the traveling passenger at the time of travel enroute
• Due to Bad Weather Helicopter flight is cancelled you will be provided refund slip and refund shall process by helicopter company policies as it may take time, and in this condition, guest can go by ponies etc. Also next day’s accommodation has to be taken care by the guest directly and Transportation would be charged extra by your own at sonamarg.